We offer kitchens in high quality Stainless Steel Kitchens with Superior Finish. Once you hire us, be rest assured, we take it upon us to surpass your expectations and deliver you your Dream Kitchen.
• Stainless Steel 202: It is recommended for Utensils.
• Stainless Steel 304: It is recommended by government of India for commercial kitchens. It has a higher capacity to resist corrosion than Stainless Steel 202.
For Stainless Steel Modular Kitchen in North India, SS 202 is recommended. SS 304 Grade is recommended im Coastal Areas.
We also offer kitchen in Galvanized Steel.
|Grade||Carbon %||Cr %||Ni %||N %||Other|
Because stainless steel is non-porous, it resists bacteria and germs more effectively than wood or plastic surfaces. Stainless steel is one of the most hygienic surfaces available, so any foods that come into contact with the surface or material do not attract dirt or germs. Stainless steel also does not react with any foods that may be used during meal preparation and cooking.
Unlike wood, stainless steel is termite free. This further adds to the durability of your kitchen.
Because stainless steel has a good resale value, purchasing stainless steel kitchen is an investment you make. With time, the price of stainless steel increases as it contains precious metals like chrome, copper, manganese and nickel.
The easy cleaning ability of stainless steel makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs and other food processing plants .Because Stainless Steel does not absorb dirt (like wood or ceramics), one simple wipe, and your kitchen looks as good as new.
Unlike wood, Stainless Steel resists corrosion, which ensures that the life of the metal is more than a century. Stainless steel does not rust or corrode, which makes it ideal for high humidity place( like Kerela, Mumbai, etc.) and extreme cold places ( like Srinagar).
Both stainless steel and galvanized steel have large load bearing capacities. Especially for Indian homes, where we tend to store a lot of ration and heavy utensils, Stainless steel and galvanized steel kitchens are ideally suited.
* SS Kitchens are Hygienic as these are cockroaches, Termite, Fungus and Pest Free.
* SS Kitchens are waterproof and Weather proof.
* Easy to clean and maintain.
* Corrosion and Stain resistant.
* High and Low temperature resistant so all chimneys and Hobs are of SS.
Life long looks. It can be easily re-buffed by chalk powder.
* SS kitchens are strong and durable, Indians store more than a month grocery.
* SS Kitchens are Eco friendly and Green certified (100 % recyclable).
* SS is Food Grain standard passed as it don’t effect taste of the food.